All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.04Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionThe book is written mainly to advanced graduate and post-graduate students following courses in Perturbation Theory and Celestial Mechanics. It is also intended to serve as a guide in research work and is written in a very explicit way: all perturbation theories are given with details allowing its immediate application to real problems. In addition, they are followed by examples showing all steps of their application.
- Author(s)Sylvio Ferraz-Mello
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/02/2010
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleAstrophysics and Space Science Library
- Series Part/Volume Number345
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note60 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight551 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2007
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.