All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn October 2009 the author was diagsed with terminal cancer and given a grim progsis of six-nine months to live. Hearing the horrified reactions of family and friends to the news, the author has her own ideas about dying that are t quite as bleak. Driven by a need to bring a different perspective to the situation, the author joins a journaling group of other cancer patients to express her ideas in print. The life affirming passages shared within these pages are the result of three years of journaling. Some of the anecdotal experiences shared: How to address the topic of t having hair in an online IM conversation; is it time to finally give up agonizing over decision making? PAPER OR PLASTIC?!?; and lamenting life lessons never learned, like the difference between a duck and a goose! This book hopes to make you laugh or to cry or to inspire you in some way. However it is t a book about cancer or even about death. It IS About living well while dying. And most of all, it is a book about acceptance.
- Author BiographyJill Hajrula lives in Watertown CT with her three children, her adorable precocious three year old grandson and her terminal cancer.
- Author(s)Jill Hajrula
- Date of Publication17/04/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight132 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.66
- AU $60.88Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.29Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $25.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.