All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionFound in our archives, the Black's Sketchbooks are a series of books produced in the early 20th century by a group of well-kwn artists. Each book contains pen sketches of iconic English and Scottish cities and counties. There are also some books on famous Continental cities such as Paris and Venice. The result is a charming series of books that present a fascinating look at British and European locations as they were almost a century ago. This title presents a delightful look at Canterbury as it was in 1915.
- Author BiographyWalter M. Keesey was a graduate of the Royal College of Art. He was an architect, etcher and watercolour artist. He did two other Sketchbooks for Blacks on Cambridge and Harrow.
- Author(s)Walter M. Keesey
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication19/03/2009
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Series TitleBlack's Sketchbooks
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content Note24 b & w images
- Weight246 g
- Width156 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.