All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.69
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.73
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.70
- AU $24.45Trending at AU $29.56
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.51
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $15.78Trending at AU $17.63
About this product
- DescriptionLittle Elephants is based on a traditional Mexican counting song and is one of the oldest (and best!) methods of putting a child to sleep -- the verses, which describe how a number of elephants come to be balancing on a spider web, can be repeatedly endlessly by changing only the number of elephants each time around. This English adaptation is the only one that truly matches the melody of the Spanish so that parents can sing it in English as well as in Spanish.
- Author BiographySusie Jaramillo: Susie Jaramillo is a mom, an artist and a creative director raising two bilingual children. She worked for many years in advertising having co-founded the vox collective, a NY-based boutique multicultural agency where she served as Chief Creative Officer until 2012. She attended Pratt Institute in Brooklyn where she majored in painting and illustration. Susie Grew up between Venezuela and the United States, always going back and forth fluently between cultures. As a child, she was exposed to songs and traditions from both the United States and Latin America. To bring to life all the things she loved about her Latino culture she created Canticos -- and now kids of all ages can enjoy these nursery rhymes and songs! She lives in Brooklyn.
- Date of Publication27/10/2016
- LanguageEnglish & Spanish
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitleCanticos
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationCA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteColor illustrations throughout
- Weight599 g
- Width203 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Illustrator(s)Susie Jaramillo
- Interest AgeTo K
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.