All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionA souvenir, a gift, or a portable way to immerse yourself in the charm of Cape Cod, this small-format book captures on each page a new colorful image to treasure for years to come. One of the finest places to enjoy ocean shore activities, Cape Codthat finger of sand extending from mainland Massachusetts into the Atlantic Oceanhere reveals its pristine and unspoiled beauty. Enjoy exploring along the shoreline, including t only the ocean but its plants and wildlife. These images offer you the beauty of the sunrise behind Race Point Light, Nauset Marsh on a foggy morning, beach plums and bearberries, the daily routines of herring gulls and osprey, and whales in the waves.
- Author BiographyArthur P. Richmond has been a photographer for more than fifty years. He is the author of fourteen books, and his images are also found in calendars and postcards, as well as on display at several galleries in Massachusetts.
- Author(s)Arthur P. Richmond
- PublisherSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication28/09/2016
- SubjectPeople & Places: General
- Place of PublicationAtglen
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width152 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.