All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Cape Verde islands are a destination with a difference, a distinctive blend of European and African cultures whose unique hospitality is encapsulated in the Creole word morabeza. These magical islands are soaring in popularity, with property construction, flights and international arrivals rocketing. British and Irish second-home investors are discovering the potential of these beautiful, burgeoning islands and this sixth edition provides practical details on purchasing property, exploring the spectacular landscape and travelling between islands. From the long stretches of shimmering, sandy beaches of Boavista to the lush green peaks and valleys of Santo Antao, Cape Verde has something for everybody.
- Author BiographyMurray Stewart has a passion for travel and writing and is the updater of the seventh edition of Bradt's North Cyprus.
- Author(s)Aisling Irwin,Colum Wilson,Murray Stewart
- PublisherBradt Travel Guides
- Date of Publication05/06/2014
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleBradt Travel Guides
- Place of PublicationBuckinghamshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBradt Travel Guides
- Content NoteIllustrations (colour), maps (colour)
- Weight27 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
- AU $23.08Trending at AU $29.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.