All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCapital Cardiff examines the changing character of the city of Cardiff, as it continues its transformation from new provincial capital (1955) to a superlative maritime city and European capital by 2020. This volume focuses on the role of local government and its ecomic, social, and cultural agendas in light of policy initiatives and partnerships as well as its underlying attempt to shape a medium-sized European capital into a power capable of competing on a world stage.
- Author BiographyJohn Punter is professor of city and regional planning at Cardiff University and author of The Vancouver Achievement. Alan Hooper is professor of housing and planning at Cardiff University and author of Rationality in Planning.
- Author(s)A. Hooper
- PublisherUniversity of Wales Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2007
- SubjectHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationWales
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUniversity of Wales Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, maps, figures
- Weight640 g
- Width159 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.