All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAttorney Mike Krajec handles petty criminals. When a capital felony case is referred to him by his friend Ashford Sawyer, he's reluctant to take it, but he's assured it will plead out. It doesn't, and Krajec is left to defend an arrogant, uncooperative client who claims he's incent. Krajec isn't so sure. A subsequent murder creates even more doubt, propelling him into an investigation that leads to further murders, threatens his own life, and results in a startling conclusion.
- Author BiographyThe author is a retired teacher and lawyer. Born in London, England, he now resides in Western Massachusetts.
- Author(s)John P Talbot
- Date of Publication07/07/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight426 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $30.99New
- AU $71.82New
- AU $91.13New
- AU $79.26New
- AU $49.25New
- AU $21.55New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $30.74
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $30.99
- AU $12.20Trending at AU $16.37
- AU $76.69Trending at AU $79.26
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $83.11
- AU $10.69Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $20.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.