All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of more than 100 recipes from the very best London-based Indian restaurant chefs. Many are familiar from their headline-grabbing Michelin stars, and appearances on television shows such as BBC's Saturday Kitchen; others are perhaps less well-kwn, but all share a passion to push the wonders of Indian food, either via twists to tradition and the addition of exciting Western inflections to their dishes, or by offering the most wonderfully authentic tastes of the many regional cuisines w available over here. Whilst these have spread to every corner of the country, the heartbeat for diversity and quality is centred very much around the country's capital. Household names such as Atul Kochhar and Vivek Singh, and greats such as Alfred Prasad, Cyrus Todiwala and Reza Mahammed feature here; as do many of the best-kwn and best-loved restaurants around, such as The Star of India, The Cinnamon Club, Benares and Bombay Brasserie. All of the chef-come-authors within this book have helped to sculpt London into the spice capital of the world with their brilliant culinary skills. Capital Spice is a collection of richly delicious recipes which allow you to recreate the style of this select group of chefs.
- Author BiographyChrissie Walker is the founder of www.mostlyfood.co.uk. She has been writing about food and restaurants for many years, eating her way across the length and breadth of many of London's best restaurants. She has collated together all of the recipes from the chefs featured here; chefs such as the Michelin-starred Atul Kochhar (author of Fish, Indian Style) and Alfred Prasad, to other 'masters' such as Vivek Singh (award-winning author of The Cinnamon Club Cookbook, The Cinnamon Club Seafood Cookbook and Curry) and Cyrus Todiwala.
- PublisherAbsolute Press
- Date of Publication30/08/2012
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationBath
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAbsolute Press
- Content Noteill
- Weight1188 g
- Width195 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byChrissie Walker
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.