Capital Wars: The New East-West Challenge for Entrepreneurial Leadership and Economic Success by Daniel Pinto (Hardback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $34.36Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJust a few years is all it took for the debt crisis to bring down the mighty 'twin towers' of American and European capitalism and undo two centuries of Western dominance on the world's ecomic and political stage. Daniel Pinto offers a unique insight into how the East is winning the battle for ecomic supremacy, thereby shaping the new world order and leaving America and Europe with choice but to reinvent themselves. Drawing on his own experience at the highest levels of business and finance, Pinto dismisses the common tion that globalisation is to blame for anaemic growth, massive unemployment and over-indebtedness. Instead, he argues that by killing our own entrepreneurial spirit, we have set the stage for the demise of the West and the rise of emerging powers. Capital Wars is a road map designed to re-energise large corporations, better control financial markets and reposition the entrepreneur at the centre of the Western capitalist model in order to regain ecomic dominance.
- Author BiographyDaniel Pinto lives in London and is co-founder and CEO of Stanhope Capital, one of the major independent asset-management groups in Europe and the founder and Chairman of the think tank New City Initiative (NCI), which has been at the forefront of the debate about ways of reforming the world of financial services in the wake of the 2008 financial crisis. A former investment banker, Pinto has served for 20 years as a financial adviser to governments, executives of large groups, industrialists, entrepreneurs and some of the richest families in the old and new worlds. A regular contributor of articles and editorials on economic and financial issues to leading newspapers (International Herald Tribune, The Independent, Telegraph, Le Monde, Le Figaro, Les Echos) Pinto sits on several prominent boards and investment committees. He received an MBA from Harvard Business School, graduated from Institut d'Etudes Politiques de Paris with an MA in Economics & Finance and holds an MSc in Finance from Universite Paris-Dauphine. Pinto holds dual French and British citizenships.
- Author(s)Daniel Pinto
- PublisherBloomsbury Information Ltd
- Date of Publication30/01/2014
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Information Ltd
- Weight521 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.20
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.