All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of essays on solving our ecomic, legal, and management challenges, Capital For Our Time is among the first to bring together experts from widely different fields to address the challenges of intellectual capital. These prominent professionals discuss the impact of intellectual capital on national and corporate performance.
- Author BiographyNicholas Imparato is a professor and chair of the Department of Marketing and Law at the University of San Francisco and, since 1996, a research fellow at the Hoover Institution. His research has focused on the intersection of public policy and business strategy.His current research publications and papers deal primarily with a range of challenges facing emerging economies: the determinants and motivations of Chinese investments in Turkey, the political and economic hurdles in Tanzania s artisanal mining sector, the response of poor nations to the 2008 crisis, and the pattern of China foreign direct investment in Africa.
- Author(s)Nicholas Imparato
- PublisherHoover Institution Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/11/1998
- SubjectEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationStanford
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHoover Institution Press,U.S.
- Weight680 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.