All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.90
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is t just about corporate strategies and stratagems: it is about the 'Faustian' pact between real and financial powers, governed by the rules of 'minimizing the costs to oneself of imposing losses upon others'. It is more than about limited rationality and irrationality: it is about unlimited rationalisations and limited accountability.
- Author BiographyArthur Wassenberg is currently Emeritus visiting Professor in International Negotiations at the University of Amsterdam, the Netherlands. His previous positions include working for the strategic network-management chair as Associate Professor at the Erasmus University/Rotterdam School of Management.
- Author(s)Arthur Wassenberg
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication31/10/2013
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight595 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.