All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCapoeria is a Brazilian art that involves dancing and fighting. Capoeira was invented in the 1800s and it has become a popular activity today. Capoeira is w being used to help street children in Brazil to stay away from trouble. How does it help these children? What do they learn from capoeira?
- Author BiographyDr. Rob Waring is an Associate Professor at Notre Dame Seishin Women's University in Okayama, Japan. His research interests extend to reading and the acquisition of vocabulary. He is a founding member of the Extensive Reading Foundation and a well-known expert on Extensive Reading. He has published many articles on Extensive Reading and is program advisor to many educational institutions throughout Asia. He maintains an Extensive Reading website, and is owner and moderator of the Extensive Reading discussion list. He was co-conference chair of JALT 2005 in Shizuoka, Japan.
- Author(s)National Geographic,Rob Waring
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication23/10/2008
- SubjectELT Course Materials
- Series TitleFootprint Reading Library 1600
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHeinle-Cengage ELT
- Weight76 g
- Width150 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and DVD video
- Edition StatementInternational edition
Best-selling in Audio Books
- AU $45.98New
- AU $46.94New
- AU $24.69New
- AU $18.08New
Save on Audio Books
- AU $47.23Trending at AU $50.85
- AU $18.49Trending at AU $20.10
- AU $27.36Trending at AU $35.75
- AU $27.76Trending at AU $50.44
- AU $31.73Trending at AU $36.74
- AU $22.68Trending at AU $23.97
- AU $17.42Trending at AU $22.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.