Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.69
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.73
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.70
- AU $24.45Trending at AU $29.56
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.51
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $15.78Trending at AU $17.63
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Cappy the Caterpillar and his best friend Walter Finch were in the grocery store they couldn't help but wonder where all food comes from? Even more troublesome, how does the grocery store get more food after everyone buys it up? Cappy and Walter find themselves on an adventure far from the produce isle in their local grocery store! Hearing the moo's from cows and seeing bananas hanging from trees at a farm, help Cappy and Walter to understand where the grocery items get their start! Enjoy this amusing journey with Cappy and Walter in this fun, rhyming storybook rich in big colorful illustrations!
- Author BiographyToni is the author of various educational storybook's which help a child identify his/her community through exploration and fun! During Toni's graduate studies she compelled research on children's early learning. toni's books were written to reflect learning concepts importance of humor and repetition, and relevance of stories. Toni also owns and operates, KiddiVersity LLC a multi media company that offers smartphone educational products for parents, babies and small children. Toni O'Hanlon resides in New York with her husband, son and many furry creatures.
- Author(s)Toni F O'Hanlon
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication05/04/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight82 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Stephanie Payne
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.