Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $83.56+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $20.18+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCAPSTONE SIMULATION FOR CODING will help you bridge the gap between classroom and work experience. It provides a 'virtual externship' that allows you to take what you have learned in the classroom and applies it with on-the-job scenarios typically performed by a medical coding and billing specialist. CAPSTONE SIMULATION FOR CODING simulates 80-hours of real world activities in two different scenarios. Spend one week in a medical practice performing administrative billing tasks; the second week, coding for a multi-specialty ambulatory surgery center as an employee of a remote coding company. The packet includes: Capstone Simulation for Coding textbook , 10 manila file folders for patient record creation, MOSS 2.0 single-user software, 59-day access to EncoderPro.Com--Expert , and a CD of additional forms and documents.
- Author BiographyStacey Mosay has over 16 years experience in health information management as a Director of Medical Records for a multi-hospital health system. Ms. Mosay owns her own consulting company entitled Private Practice Solutions where she provides operational analysis of physician practices coding and billing education medical record audits coding and billing revenue cycle management and temporary staffing. She served five years as the Medical Record Coder Program Coordinator and instructor for the academic Coding Certificate program in the Division of Allied Health at Trident Technical College. She is a graduate of the Medical University of South Carolina with a B.S. in Health Information Management. She served as chairman of the AHIMA CCA test construction committee from 2006-2007. She is a registered member of the American Health Information Management Association and the American Academy of Professional Coders. She is a member of the Low Country Coders Association the Palmetto Coder Association AHIMA's Assembly of Education American Medical Billing Association and Healthcare Billing and Management Association. Stacey also serves as a coding and billing text book auditor/reviewer and author for Delmar Cengage Learning (formerly Thomson Delmar Learning) and McGraw- Hill Publishing.
- Author(s)Stacey Mosay
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication28/02/2011
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Weight1610 g
- Width250 mm
- Height350 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.