All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWho s the grubbiest pirate on the high seas? Why, it s Captain Beastlie, me hearties! Captain Beastlie is a horror and embarrassment to his shipshape crew. He is the smelliest, dirtiest pirate ever to sail the high seas. So while he s eagerly counting down the days till his birthday, his crew is planning a special surprise. And when Captain Beastlie s birthday finally comes, his squeaky-clean crew steals his filthy old clothes, pops him in the bath, and gives him a brand-new pirate outfit to wear at his birthday feast. A rollicking tale that s perfect for kids who love pirates and those who hate bathtime, too!
- Author BiographyLucy Coats worked as a children s editor and bookseller before turning to full-time writing, and is the author of more than twenty-five titles for all ages. She lives in the countryside with her husband, two children, three lunatic dogs, and ten thousand assorted books. Chris Mould went to art school at the age of sixteen. He loves his work and likes to write and draw the kind of books that he would have liked to have had on his shelf as a boy. He is married with two children and lives in Yorkshire.
- Author(s)Lucy Coats
- PublisherNosy Crow
- Date of Publication14/10/2014
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNosy Crow
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width234 mm
- Height295 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Chris Mould
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $247.00Trending at AU $288.91
- AU $30.64Trending at AU $32.17
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.76
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $31.61Trending at AU $38.35
- AU $42.83Trending at AU $43.98
- AU $19.71Trending at AU $23.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.