All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCaptain John Paul Jellyfish has led his fleet across the Atlantic Ocean to America. He doesn't like what he finds there. Follow the valorous adventures of the bravest jellyfish to ever sail the Seven Seas. His fleet's challenge? To rid Eastern seaboard beaches of the pesky Portuguese men-of-war!
- Author(s)Douglas Evans
- PublisherWT Melon Publishing
- Date of Publication10/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWT Melon Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight163 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.