All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt's 1941, and Captain Alexander M. Riley and his crew of deep-sea treasure hunters believe they're setting off on yet ather adventure-to find a mysterious artifact off the coast of Morocco for an enigmatic millionaire with questionable motives. Part-time smugglers, world travelers, and expats who have fought causes both valiant and doomed, Riley and his crew soon find themselves in the crosshairs of a deal much more dangerous than the one they bargained for. From Spain to Morocco to an Atlantic crossing that leads to Washington, DC, Captain Riley must sail his ship, the Pingarron, straight through the eye of a ruthless squall and into a conspiracy that goes by the name Operation Apokalypse-a storm that only he and his crew can navigate.
- Author BiographyFernando Gamboa Gonzalez has traveled and worked his way around the world as a diver, Spanish teacher, entrepreneur, poker player, and adventure guide. His novels reflect his lust for life. Gamboa's debut novel, The Last Crypt, was published in 2007. From 2012 to 2013, the Kindle version spent seven months on Amazon Spain's bestsellers list. Today, it remains the bestselling e-book on Amazon Spain, having sold over two hundred thousand copies worldwide. In 2008, Gamboa published Guinea, a thriller inspired by his experiences on the African continent. Black City, the sequel to The Last Crypt, was published in English in 2015. His latest adventure novel, Captain Riley, became an immediate bestseller on Amazon Spain and was a finalist in the Concurso Literario de Autores Indies 2014. Gamboa was born in Barcelona, where, as a boy, he was inspired by the works of Jules Verne, Robert Louis Stevenson, Joseph Conrad, and Emilio Salgari.
- Author(s)Fernando Gamboa
- PublisherAmazon Publishing
- Date of Publication01/02/2016
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleThe Captain Riley Adventures
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationSeattle
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight454 g
- Width137 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Translated byAlex Woodend
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $31.07New
- AU $21.61New
- AU $43.96New
- AU $25.09New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.48Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $16.42
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $83.32
- AU $59.72Trending at AU $61.98
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $20.89
- AU $22.30Trending at AU $22.95
- AU $10.68Trending at AU $18.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.