Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $52.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe classic social history of the Great English Agricultural Uprising of 1830, from two of the greatest historians of our age. With the onset of the Industrial Revolution, capitalism swept from the cities into the countryside, and tensions reached breaking point. From 1830 on, a series of revolts, kwn as the Swing, shook England to its core. Here is the background of that upheaval, from its rise to its fall, and the people who tried to change their world. A masterpiece of British history.
- Author BiographyEric Hobsbawm was born in Alexandria in 1917 and educated in Vienna, Berlin, London and Cambridge. He is the author of numerous classic works of history. He died in October 2012. George Rude was a distinguished Marxist historian and renowned expert on eighteenth-century history. He died in 1993.
- Author(s)E. J. Hobsbawm,George Rude
- PublisherVerso Books
- Date of Publication22/07/2014
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVerso Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white line drawings, maps
- Weight472 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.79
- AU $20.56Trending at AU $28.58
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.65
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.49
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.90
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.49
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.