All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOur friends, Robert, Lionel and Alastair their brave dog, Joan and Joyce are all off on a holiday to the Lake District, next to Bassenthwaite lake. But just before their holiday, whilst using a metal detector they uncover an old diver's watch buried under the sand. On the back of the watch there is a strange and mysterious code number. Captain Thomas overhears them discussing the watch and remembers a newspaper article about a spy and a missing watch, which contains important information inside it on microfilm. Captain Thomas is determined to get his hands upon that watch, matter what!!! And just who is the mysterious stranger watching from the shoreline? Find out in this all new and exciting Captain Thomas adventure story.
- Author(s)Robin Alexander Eadon
- Date of Publication21/04/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight150 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.