All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith the civil war on Romulus averted, Kirk is finally free to seek out the truth behind the death of his oldest and closest friend. Was Spock killed by the shadowy organisation kwn as the Totality? A generous offer from Starfleet provides him with the starship he needs in order to reach his goal. Their only proviso: that they can call on his help if they need him. But what happened to Spock is t Kirk's only worry: Joseph, his son, is rebelling wildly against the restrictions placed on him as the price of Romulan peace. Is the Totality somehow also linked to Joseph's rage? But before he can find the answers to either troubling question, Kirk receives a call from Admiral Janeway, telling him she needs him to save the Federation. Torn between his mission and his duty, the cause of the Federation must claim him one more time before he can turn his attention either to his friend or to his son.Pop culture icon William Shatner returns with ather breathtaking Star Trek adventure in which both generations must battle an unstoppable enemy for the existence of all life in this galaxy -- and beyond.
- Author BiographyWilliam Shatner is known to millions as the actor who played Captain James T. Kirk throughout the original Star Trek television series and several movies. He is now a bestselling science fiction author.
- Author(s)William Shatner
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication12/03/2009
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Series TitleStar Trek
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight331 g
- Width139 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $19.66
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $26.48Trending at AU $34.68
- AU $27.13Trending at AU $27.83
- AU $11.85Trending at AU $14.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.