All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn indispensable reference for every rehabilitator, falconer, zoo keeper, or aviculturist working with hawks, falcons, eagles, vultures, or owls. The book combines the authors' years of experience with rehabilitation and capture management, veterinary medicine and falconry techniques, supplemented with co-operation from rehabilitation from around the world. The authors have worked with rehabilitation from all over the world to bring this international guide of captive raptor management together.
- Author BiographyIntroduction; Raptor Survival Strategies; The Injured Raptor; Releasing Rehabilitated Raptors; Monitoring Released Birds; The Captive Raptor; Raptor Behaviour & Training; The Raptor Aviary; Raptor Management; Raptor Medicine; The Raptor Diet; Equipment; Index.
- Author(s)Peter Holtz,Richard Naisbitt
- PublisherHancock House Publishers Ltd ,Canada
- Date of Publication01/10/2004
- SubjectNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Place of PublicationBlaine
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintHancock House Publishers Ltd ,Canada
- Content Note16 pages of colour photos
- Weight746 g
- Width280 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.