All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCara Delevingne is living the dream. Signed by Storm Models founder Sarah Loukas - the same woman who spotted Kate Moss - when she was just 17, Cara's career has reached dizzying heights. As the face of DKNY, Burberry and Chanel, Cara's startling blue eyes gaze down from billboards across the world. Kwn for her irreverent style and kooky sense of humour, Cara is poster-girl for perfection. Rather, with her thick eyebrows and snubbed se, she pushes the boundaries of modern-day beauty, embodying the edgy girl-about-town, kicking about with celebs like Rita Ora, Rihanna and Jake Bugg. The granddaughter of English Heritage chairman Sir Jocelyn Stevens, Cara can count Joan Collins and Conde Nast managing director Nicholas Coleridge among her godparents. But while her roots are far from gritty, it is Cara's wild side that garners the most column inches and makes her a constant source of fascination the world over. In this, the first unauthorised biography of the British beauty, Abi Smith reveals Cara's life behind the lens, exploring just how she manages to be both weird and wonderful.
- Author BiographyAbi Smith is an entertainment writer.
- Author(s)Abi Smith
- PublisherJohn Blake Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication07/04/2014
- SubjectBiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Blake Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width127 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine20 mm
Most relevant reviews
- 0840217429 Sep, 2016by
Very informative and easy to read. Loved every page.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.