All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCarbocation chemistry is t only fundamental to the advancement of organic chemistry, it also has found widespread applications in organic synthesis. It is t an exaggeration to say that carbocation chemistry is part of the foundation of organic chemistry. Carbocation Chemistry: Applications in Organic Synthesis provides a paramic view of carbocation chemistry with an emphasis on synthetic applications. This book is an invaluable tool for organic, medicinal and analytical chemists, including those working in biochemistry as well as the petroleum, plastics and pharmaceutical industries. It is also suitable for upper level undergraduates and graduates in organic chemistry, biochemistry and medicinal chemistry.
- Author BiographyJie Jack Li earned his Ph.D. in organic chemistry in 1995 at Indiana University. After a stint as a postdoctoral fellow at MIT, he worked as a medicinal chemist at Pfizer and Bristol-Myers Squibb from 1997 to 2012. Since then he has been an Associate Professor of Chemistry at the University of San Francisco teaching organic and medicinal chemistry. He has published 23 books ranging from organic and medicinal chemistry, to the history of drug discovery.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleNew Directions in Organic & Biological Chemistry
- Series Part/Volume Number14
- Place of PublicationPortland
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintProductivity Press
- Content Note379 black & white illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byJie Jack Li
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.