All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is the first systematic presentation of the technical, legal, and ecomic forces that must coalesce to realize carbon dioxide capture and geologic sequestration as a viable CO2 reduction strategy. It synthesizes key engineering data and explains the techlogical and legal conditions that must be in place for carbon sequestration to be realized.
- Author BiographyElizabeth J. Wilson, Energy and Environmental Policy and Law, Humphrey Institute of Public Affairs, University of Minnesota, USA. David Gerard, Executive Director of the Center for the Study & Improvement of Regulation in the Department of Engineering & Public Policy at Carnegie Mellon University.
- PublisherIowa State University Press
- Date of Publication15/03/2007
- Place of PublicationArnes, AI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIowa State University Press
- Content Note49 illustrations
- Weight570 g
- Width165 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byDavid Gerard,Elizabeth Wilson
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.63
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.80Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.