All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.66
- AU $60.88Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.29Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $25.22
About this product
- DescriptionCarbon is a vital component of environmental and ecomic systems. Its unique chemistry makes it important biologically, geologically, and climatically. Its domestication in time and space has many manifestations, including the control of fire, development of agriculture, fossil-fuel use and biotechlogy. All have exacted an environmental price. Many agencies exist to manage carbon through conservation, etc. Carbon management is w a highly charged international political issue in which energy provision is a primary factor. This cross-disciplinary text focuses on the pivotal role of carbon in society and in the environment.
- Author(s)Antoinette Mannion
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/01/2006
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight647 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.