All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.87
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $23.77Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.10Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
About this product
- DescriptionThis book covers the fundamentals of the biogeochemical behavior of carbon near the Earth's surface. It is mainly a reference text for Earth and environmental scientists. It presents an overview of the origins and behavior of the carbon cycle and atmospheric carbon dioxide, and the human effects on them. The book can also be used for a one-semester course at an intermediate to advanced level addressing the behavior of the carbon and related cycles.
- Author(s)Abraham Lerman,Fred T. Mackenzie
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication19/09/2006
- SubjectEarth Sciences
- Series TitleTopics in Geobiology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 25
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note1 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight801 g
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.