All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionConsider that out there, somewhere, amongst the vastness of the seas, lives a single shark who swims, hunts, sleeps, thinks, and dreams...who may be dong any one of these activities at the same time you yourself are swimming, hunting, sleeping, thinking, and dreaming. Curious, isn't it? That both can share the same earth and do the same thing at the same time? We have some interesting commonalities. The 2nd book by Dr. Jaws is Carcharias taurus. Carcharias taurus relates the biology and essence of the Sandtiger: a docile species with a fearsome appearance andgruesome beginning. Included is the ghoststory, The Curse of Edward Teach, where the species plays a chilling roll in a tale of The Graveyard of the Atlantic, and one of its most infamous residents....
- Author BiographyZachary Webb Nicholls (a.k.a. Dr. Jaws) is a hybridist writer who combines art, science, philosophy, and ocean lore into an exhilaratingly novel approach towards one of the sea's living masterworks: the shark.
- Author(s)MR Zachary Webb Nicholls
- PublisherDeep Sea Publishing
- Date of Publication09/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDeep Sea Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight82 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.13Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.51Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.