All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLeading physicians summarize in this easy-to-use and eminently practical handbook the day-to-day management of transplant dors and recipients at Columbia-Presbyterian Medical Center. Topics covered range from surgical techniques, pathology, and immusuppression, to posttransplant management, pediatric heart transplantation, surgical alternatives, and mechanical circulatory assistance as a bridge to transplantation. The authors also discuss congenital transplant techniques, state-of-the-art perioperative management techniques and protocols, and UNOS regulation and nurse coordination.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication21/07/2012
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleContemporary Cardiology
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight436 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byJonathan M. Chen,Niloo M. Edwards,Pamela A. Mazzeo
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2004
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $6.15New
- AU $22.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.44New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.59Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
- AU $39.21Trending at AU $43.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.