All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
About this product
- DescriptionCardiff has an incredibly rich history, from its foundation as a Roman fort through its Norman occupation to its establishment as a county town following the Act of Union with England. Owing to its strategic position on the River Taff, Cardiff became the world's greatest coal port in the nineteenth century, and in the post-industrial era, the city has found a new identity as the capital of Wales. Join author Dic Mortimer as he explores the history of one of Britain's most fascinating and vibrant cities, exploring the people and events that made the Welsh capital what it is today.
- Author BiographyDic Mortimer is the owner of www.dicmortimer.com, an online Cardiff history blog. He also runs an online Welsh daily newspaper.
- Author(s)Dic Mortimer
- PublisherAmberley Publishing
- Date of Publication15/10/2014
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Series TitleBiography
- Place of PublicationChalford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAmberley Publishing
- Content Note30
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.