All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLeading world authorities drawn from cardiology, surgery, pediatrics, internal medicine, and basic science comprehensively survey the diagstic, therapeutic, and progstic aspects of cardiogenic shock. These experts describe the different scenarios leading to cardiogenic shock, the ways to diagse their causes, the unique therapeutic options based on those causes, and the outcomes associated with treatment and without. The book also surveys the biochemical and physiological changes that occur in the heart and other organs during cardiogenic shock, the identification of patients at risk for developing shock, and the vel pharmacological agents and assist devices that can help to stabilize the shock patient.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication28/10/2010
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleContemporary Cardiology
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight679 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byAlexander Battler,David Hasdai,David R. Holmes,Peter Berger
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2002
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $75.71New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $75.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.