All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.06
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume has been assembled for scientists interested in basic and applied biomedical research directed toward understanding the development, genetics and function of cardiomyocytes. The methods and protocols contained within it address cell culture techniques, cardiomyocyte differentiation and redifferentiation, experimental induction of cardiomyopathies, introducing genes into cardiomyocytes, gemic approaches to the understanding cardiomyocytes, cryopreservation of neonatal cardiomyocytes and modeling of cardiomyocyte function. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding kwn pitfalls. Practical and current, Cardiomyocytes: Methods and Protocols explores complimentary areas of cardiomyocyte science that, taken together, can inform individuals with a broad range of interests.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication03/04/2015
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number1299
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note8 black & white illustrations, 28 colour illustrations, 5 black & white tables, biography
- Weight644 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byGary R. Skuse,Maureen C. Ferran
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.