All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionCardiopulmonary Bypass, 2nd edition, offers a complete introduction to this specialist technique for medical and technical personnel involved in extracorporeal cardiopulmonary support. A clinically based overview of the subject is provided and updated chapters incorporate the most current developments in the field. Introductory chapters cover equipment and preparation of the cardiopulmonary bypass machine, safety and monitoring, routine conduct of bypass, and the process of weaning from mechanical to physiological circulation. Specialist chapters on mechanical support, ECMO, special surgical procedures, blood conservation techniques, and particular medical conditions that affect the conduct of cardiopulmonary bypass are also included. This new edition includes self-assessment multiple choice questions at the end of each chapter, allowing readers to test their own understanding of the material. Written and edited by specialists from leading cardiac centres in the UK and USA, this is an invaluable resource for clinical perfusion scientists, cardiac surgeons and cardiothoracic anaesthetists in training.
- Author BiographySunit Ghosh is Senior Consultant Cardiothoracic Anaesthetist at Papworth Hospital, Cambridge, UK. Florian Falter is Consultant in Cardiothoracic Anaesthesia and Intensive Care at Papworth Hospital, Cambridge, UK. Albert C. Perrino, Jr is Professor of Anesthesiology at Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, Connecticut, USA.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication26/11/2015
- SubjectSurgery: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note70 b/w illus. 4 colour illus. 61 tables
- Weight460 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byAlbert C. Perrino,Florian Falter,Sunit Ghosh
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.