All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThe fun, fast, and easy way to learn the core concepts and skills of cardiovascular nursingWhether you're a student seeking to excel in a course or a professional nurse transitioning into care of cardiovascular patients, this is the book you need to quickly and easily understand the key concepts and advanced protocols in cardiovascular nursing - and how to apply them in real world situations.Cardiovascular Nursing DeMYSTiFieD is your step-by-step guide to learn how to successfully identify patients' signs and symptoms, accurately interpret medical test results and perform the nursing interventions that will assist in restoring your patients to good cardiovascular health.In order to make the learning process as effective as possible, each concise chapter features learning objectives, key terms, brief overview of topics, content summaries, chapter-ending review questions, and explanatory tables and diagrams. The book concludes with a comprehensive final exam comprised of NCLEX(R)-style questions.This self-teaching guide offers: - A roadmap to the cardiovascular system and its diseases and disorders - An organized, outline-based approach to learning- Insights into the vital role nurses play in the treatment process- What Went Wrong? sections that present brief descriptions of how the body is affected by particular diseases or disorder - Progses- Hallmark signs and symptoms- Crucial diagstic tests and how to interpret results- Treatment optionsSimple eugh for a student but comprehensive eugh for a professional, Cardiovascular Nursing DeMYSTiFieD is your shortcut to mastering this complex field.
- Author BiographyJim Keogh, MSN, RN-BC is a registered nurse and the author of more than 70 books including Nurse Management Demystified, Medical Billing and Coding Demystified, Pharmacology Demystified, Microbiology Demystified, Medical-Surgical Demystified, Medical Charting Demystified, and Dose Calculations Demystified. He is on the faculty of New York University and Saint Peter's College.
- Author(s)Jim Keogh
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/10/2015
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight657 g
- Width185 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.