All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGet creative with this fabulous new craft series! Each title gives great ideas for activities that will inspire and enthuse young readers to get crafty. Designing your own special cards and giftwrap is more fun than buying them new - and it's much cheaper! We all buy and give gifts and cards throughout the year so why t make your own and give something that's truly unique?
- Author BiographyAnna Claybourne has written over 150 children's books on all kinds of subjects, from sharks, black holes and splitting the atom to how to draw, Shakespeare's life, and Greek myths and legends. She knows a lot about conservation in the rain forests of Costa Rica as she once volunteered there for threw months. She likes space, sewing and music, plays the trombone and loves going camping.
- Author(s)Anna Claybourne
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication10/12/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleBe Creative
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFranklin Watts Ltd
- Weight152 g
- Width204 mm
- Height266 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edition StatementIllustrated edition
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 7
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.