All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCare planning and delivery are essential parts of everyday practice for all mental health practitioners. This new edition of Care Planning in Mental Health: Promoting Recovery moves away from a professionally-oriented model of care planning towards the active promotion of the personal narrative as being central to planning effective mental health care. It outlines essential concepts linked to the recovery process which is carried out in partnership with people with mental health problems and those closest to them. New to this edition: * A stronger, more explicit focus on recovery * A unique interpretation and explication of the recovery process * A greater promotion of the centrality of personhood * Examples drawing on a range of international perspectives and experiences * Enhanced user-friendly pedagogy, including practical case illustrations and first-hand accounts throughout Care Planning in Mental Health: Promoting Recovery is an ideal resource for anyone involved in the field of mental health care. It is also a valuable learning resource for students studying mental health care and the qualified and experienced practitioner wishing to gain a fresh approach to planning recovery-focused care.
- Author BiographyAngela Hall is a Senior Lecturer (Mental Health) in the School of Health and Social Care at Teesside University, Middlesborough, UK. Michael Wren is a Senior Lecturer (Social Work) in the School of Health and Social Care at Teesside University. Dr Stephan D. Kirby is a Senior Lecturer (Forensic Mental Health) in the School of Health and Social Care at Teesside University.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication11/10/2013
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight432 g
- Width173 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byAngela Hall,Mike Wren,Stephan Kirby
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.