Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionCare Work considers the current situation of care work and care workers, from childcare to eldercare, and from family carers to paid carers. It examines the composition of the current workforce (more than a million in the UK alone), the kwledge and education needed for care work, and the significance of where care work is undertaken (in the home, in institutions). Considering potential challenges and scenarios, the book poses big questions about the future of care work - offering some possible answers. Wide-ranging and invative, Care Work will be of great interest to academic and policy audiences, and managers or practitioners working in health, social care, childcare, youth work and social policy.
- Author BiographyJanet Boddy and Claire Cameron are researchers at the Thomas Coram Research Unit. Peter Moss is a Professor of Early Childhood Provision at the Institute of Education University of London.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication06/10/2005
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note11 black & white tables, 1 black & white line drawings
- Weight476 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byClaire Cameron,Janet Boddy,Peter Moss
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.