All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCare and Conservation of Manuscripts collects the best contemporary scholarship on the conservation, preservation, and use of historic manuscripts, often engaging issues surrounding the history of books and manuscripts as well. Volume 14 contains over thirty contributions by top scholars in the field. It covers an array of topics, including the analysis and conservation of the Archimedes Palimpsest, the collapse of the Cologne Historical Archive, the seventeenth-century florilegium Gottorfer Codex, early Greek printed books from unkwn archives, digitising of Greek manuscripts, and devising assessment strategies for the British Library's treasures.
- Author BiographyMatthew J Driscoll is Associate Professor at The Arnamagnaean Institute at the University of Copenhagen.
- Author(s)Matthew J. Driscoll
- PublisherMuseum Tusculanum Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2014
- SubjectAntiques & Collectables
- Country of PublicationDenmark
- ImprintMuseum Tusculanum Press
- Weight962 g
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $43.76
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.25
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.