All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCare and Conservation of Manuscripts is committed to the study of various aspects of manuscript conservation, preservation, and use, as well as to other related issues concerning the history of books and manuscripts. The series is based on seminars held at the University of Copenhagen. This volume, containing twenty-five contributions by distinguished scholars in the field, includes chapters on hidden text and illuminated manuscripts; Ethiopian parchment manuscripts; bindings; restoration; wax seals; parchments booklets and many other interesting topics.
- Author BiographyMatthew J. Driscoll is the editor of Care and Conservation of Manuscripts. Together with Svanhildur Oskarsdottir he recently edited Sixty-Six Manuscripts from the Arnamagnaean Collection, Museum Tusculanum Press, 2015.
- PublisherMuseum Tusculanum Press
- Date of Publication08/04/2016
- SubjectThe Arts: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCopenhagen
- Country of PublicationDenmark
- ImprintMuseum Tusculanum Press
- Content Note200 illus
- Weight848 g
- Width160 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byMatthew J. Driscoll
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.