All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPublished in association with the RSPCA, the UK's leading animal welfare charity, this practical family guide is full of expert advice on how to choose a guinea pig and how best to look after it. If you already own or are planning to buy a guinea pig this easy-to-use introductory guide is a must. Clearly illustrated with colour photographs throughout, it covers all aspects of daily care including housing, feeding, hygiene, grooming, exercise and first aid. Published in association with the experts at the RSPCA, this book will help you ensure that you are giving your guinea pig the best possible care.
- Author BiographyThe Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (RSPCA) was founded in 1824 to promote kindness and to prevent cruelty to animals. It is the world's oldest and largest charity dedicated to animal welfare.
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication07/05/2015
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Series TitleRSPCA Pet Guide
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Content Note50 col illus, Index
- Weight170 g
- Width167 mm
- Height224 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $22.76Trending at AU $23.86
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.