All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionSinger and actors are a unique group of performers, relying almost entirely on their voice for the professional livelihood. Jet lag, amplification, allergens, stress, pollution, and vocal strain all affect vocal performance. Written for the performer, the teacher, and the vocal coach, Care of the Professional Voice offers clear explanations and medical advice on vocal problems and vocal health. Care of the Professional Voice is written by experts in laryngology in the United States and Great Britain. This second edition includes a singer's guide to self-diagsis.
- Author BiographyD. Garfield Davies is consulting laryngologist to the Royal Shakespeare Company, the Royal National Theater, the English National Opera, and the Royal Opera House. Anthony Jahn MD is Professor of Clinical Otolaryngology at Columbia University. Anat Keidar is Director of Vox Humana Voice Laboratory, Head & Neck Surgical Group, New York.
- Author(s)Anthony F. Jahn,D Garfield Davies
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/08/2004
- SubjectOther Performing Arts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date14/08/2010
- Weight249 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.