All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCare of the Soul is a powerful and uplifting book which offers a new way of thinking about daily life - its problems and its creative opportunities. It offers a therapeutic programme bringing the soul and spirituality back into your life, and helps you to look more deeply into emotional problems and sense sacredness in ordinary things - real friends, satisfying conservation, fulfilling work, and experiences that stay in the memory and touch the heart Thomas Moore draws on his own life as a therapist practising 'care of the soul', his studies of the world's religions, his teaching of Jungian psychology and art therapy, and his work in music and art to create this inspirational guide that examines the connections between spirituality and the problems of individuals and society.
- Author BiographyThomas Moore is the author of the phenomenal bestseller Care of the Soul. He lived as a Catholic monk for twelve years and later became a psychotherapist, with degrees in theology, musicology and religion. He now lectures extensively throughout North America.
- Author(s)Thomas Moore
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication27/08/1992
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPiatkus Books
- Out-of-print date04/04/2013
- Weight362 g
- Width133 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.95
- AU $19.54Trending at AU $22.76
- AU $32.25Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $11.14Trending at AU $14.18
- AU $15.04Trending at AU $16.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.