All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAre you at the crossroads of your career right w? Should you stay or leave? And with mounting responsibilities, how can you make a successful switch? Your career is your greatest asset. An experienced headhunter in an international firm, Adrian Choo shares the insights gathered from interviewing successful business leaders across the globe. He distils the essence of his findings into a set of simple Career Strategies(t) that you can follow. Learn how to approach this challenge and successfully navigate opportunities to achieve career success and fulfillment. If you are an undergraduate, this is an ideal primer for career planning. It will help you to achieve success in your future career. If you are in your early thirties, this will discuss the factors affecting your marketability and help you to start planning for the future. It also identifies career speed bumps and potholes to avoid. If you are in your early forties, this will help you to develop a personalised Career Strategy(t) to stay relevant for the next half of your career. Learn how to successfully reinvent your career by leveraging on your Career Pivots(t) into different industries or functions. If you are in your fifties, this book provides a framework for you to attach your own career experiences, a useful tool for mentoring your staff about their own career moves.
- Author BiographyADRIAN CHOO is a headhunter with CTPartners handling the Asia-Pacific Industrial Practice from Singapore. He has over a decade of executive search experience, placing top leaders for his global clients in the region. Adrian graduated from NUS with an Honours degree in Business Administration and started his career in Shell Eastern Petroleum. He started his own dotcom in the early 2000s and joined a GE Plastics subsidiary before venturing into headhunting. He is also a Board Member of the Singapore Cancer Society, a not-for-profit organisation. He is married with two children. Visit www.career-strategy.com to find out more!
- Author(s)Adrian Choo
- PublisherMarshall Cavendish International (Asia) Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication15/03/2015
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintMarshall Cavendish International (Asia) Pte Ltd
- Weight227 g
- Width210 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.02Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.