CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionOrganized around the National Career Development Association's competencies and the American Counseling Association's Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice, this top-selling text presents theories, assessments, planning tools, resources, and techlogies relevant to modern career development. With four chapters devoted to career development in educational settings, this book analyzes the aspects of career development interventions for the elementary, middle and high school, higher ed, and community audiences. Also provided are strategies for implementing career counseling techniques and creating and designing career development programs. With interviews and sample counseling sessions with preeminent experts in Career Counseling including David Reile, Carol Dahir, Michael Hall, Mark Savickas, Barbara Suddarth and Janet Lenz available to readers on MyCounselingLab, this book is the most inclusive, most accessible, and most interactive resource for students developing careers in career counseling.
- Author BiographyJoAnn Harris-Bowlsbey has enjoyed a distinguished career, including positions as high school counselor, director of guidance, university professor and career counselor, developer of DISCOVER(R) and Executive Director of ACT's Educational Technology Center. She is currently Executive Vice-President of Development for Kuder, Inc., and in that role designs and develops content for Web-based career planning systems. She is the author or co-author of many journal articles and several books. She is a past-president of the National Career Development Association and a recipient of its Eminent Career Award. Spencer G. Niles is professor and department head of Counselor Education in the Counseling Psychology and Rehabilitation Services Department at Pennsylvania State University.
- Author(s)JoAnn Harris-Bowlsbey,Spencer G. Niles
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication01/02/2012
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationUpper Saddle River
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight885 g
- Width187 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.