All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $85.84
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.76
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.53
- AU $48.06Trending at AU $49.69
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.61
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.80
About this product
- Description'A classic of the genre' Daily Express The first vel from bestselling author LOUISE BAGSHAWE, with her unique brand of glitz and glamour. Blonde, beautiful, upper-class Rowena Gordon is the perfect English rose. Topaz Rossi is a feisty, Italian-American red-head from Brooklyn. Both are determined and talented. And there's thing they wouldn't do for each other. Until Rowena hooks up with Topaz's boyfriend. Now, years later, they are star career girls at the top of their game; Topaz in journalism, Rowena in the music industry. When their paths cross again, Topaz is t about to just forgive and forget. She'll do everything in her power to shatter Rowena's success. And Rowena will do anything to stop her...
- Author BiographyLouise Mensch is the author of fifteen novels under the name Louise Bagshawe. She has been a top ten bestseller and has been published in more than eight languages. Her most recent novel, BEAUTY, was written as Louise Mensch, the name for which she became known in the UK as an MP for the Conservative Party. She is a columnist for the Sun newspaper and a digital publishing executive. Louise has three children, and is married to Peter. She lives with her family in New York.
- Author(s)Louise Bagshawe
- PublisherHeadline Publishing Group
- Date of Publication12/07/2007
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHeadline Review
- Weight362 g
- Width129 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.