Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $15.91
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
- AU $18.54Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $29.00Trending at AU $39.16
About this product
- DescriptionMilitary service remains a current and sometimes controversial topic, with U.S. Armed Forces remaining in action overseas and with news media covering recruitment statistics, length of duty tours, and other high-profile issues related to the military. Career Opportunities in the Armed Forces, Second Edition is a complete, up-to-date guide for those wondering if a career in the armed forces is right for them. Profiled here are more than 80 jobs from all branches of the service, with emphasis t only on the career opportunities available in the military, but also on how military experience can be applied to a career in the civilian world. Career profiles include: Airplane pilot, Cardiopulmonary and EEG technician, Combat engineer, Counselor, Dentist, Electrical and electronics engineer, Management analyst, Military police officer, Nuclear engineer, Photographer, and more.
- Author BiographyC.J. Henderson has written for numerous magazines and newspapers, and is the author of The Encyclopedia of Science Fiction Movies for Facts On File and Checkmark Books. He lives in Brooklyn, NY. Jack Dolphin is a longtime technical writer and researcher who lives in Franklin Square, NY. Pamela Fehl worked as a writer, director, and manager at the New York chapter of the Graphic Artists Guild. She lives in New York City. Robert Davenport has served with honor in the army, navy, and air force. He lives in Los Angeles, CA.
- Author(s)C. J. Henderson,Jack Dolphin
- PublisherFacts On File Inc
- Date of Publication01/08/2007
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCheckmark Books
- Content Noteindex, bibliography
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Foreword byRobert Davenport
- Revised byPamela Fehl
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.