All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionThis fully updated and expanded third edition is an ideal how-to book for soldiers wanting to attain rank in the service. Includes advice and proven techniques for improving duty performance and increasing promotion points, together with samples of forms and formats for applying for promotion and for appearing before promotion boards. Includes requirements for warrant officer and commissioned officer opportunities, and methods for overcoming obstacles to promotion.
- Author BiographyAudie G. Lewis is a product of the method described in this book. He entered the U.S. Army as a private and served as an NCO and officer.
- Author(s)Audie G. Lewis
- PublisherStackpole Books
- Date of Publication01/07/2008
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationMechanicsburg
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStackpole Books
- Content Note34 black & white illustrations
- Weight17 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.