All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUnderstanding the role of a leader in the work environment can make the work experience more rewarding and satisfying. By establishing the importance of leaders in almost any group dynamic, Leadership Skills, Third Edition helps students understand the qualities of all successful leaders, such as courteousness, compassion, decisiveness, and willingness to give and receive criticism. This new edition distills the essence of what leadership is into points that are easy to learn and cultivate, providing practical advice that may be useful in many settings. In addition to outlining how to lead a project through to successful completion, this accessible resource offers true-or-false quizzes as well as a new appendix of helpful Web sites. The chapters include: Leadership - What It Is and Why It Matters; Working with Others; Organizing a Project; Completing a Project; and, Learning to Lead.
- PublisherChelsea House Publishers
- Date of Publication15/11/2009
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Vocational
- Series TitleCareer Skills Library
- Place of PublicationBroomall
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChelsea House Publishers
- Content Noteblack-&-white photographs, index, bibliography, glossary
- Weight363 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.