All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Brenda Blanco was working as a senior marketing executive for a Fortune 100 company, she never guessed that yoga would become a vital part of her future. When she began practicing in 2005, the studio became her sacred space, calming her mind and reducing the stress and insecurity she faced at her unfulfilling day job. The inner peace she found from yoga allowed her to pursue greater happiness in life, and she knew then that it was her goal to become a teacher. Within a few years, she had made yoga a sustainable career, always holding on to the same intent: to spread awareness about the practice of yoga and its amazing healing power. In this empowering guide for new and aspiring yoga teachers, you will share the story of how one career yogi found her way to inner peace and success and get plenty of advice along the way. From developing your brand, to marketing yourself, to keeping your intention grounded in love, Blanco offers valuable words of wisdom for anyone looking to pursue a full-time career in the healing art of yoga.
- Author BiographyWhen she discovered yoga, Brenda Blanco had her MBA and was working as a marketing executive at a Fortune 100 company. She soon found a home in the yoga studio, a sacred place where she could clear her mind of the stress and anxiety she experienced in her day job. She realized that the practice of yoga was her calling and turned teaching yoga into a sustainable career, all the while maintaining positive intentions: to share the healing power of yoga with as many people as she could. Soon she was writing articles for yoga-related publications and appeared on TV's The Dr. Oz Show. Her journey from earning a six-figure salary in corporate America to pursuing her dream is the inspiration for her book, Career Yogi: Marketing Wisdom for Yoga Teachers, a guide full of practical, valuable advice for anyone who wants to pursue a career as a yoga teacher.
- Author(s)Brenda Blanco
- Date of Publication19/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight127 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.65New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.