Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.48
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.00
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $76.73
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $84.53
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.58
- AU $34.80Trending at AU $42.19
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.62
About this product
- DescriptionDo you have a near-fatal case of wanderlust? Do you kw the longitude and latitude for Bora Bora? Then you are a travel buff, someone who wants to see the world and then some. You may be surprised that your rolling-stone ways can earn you a paycheck. Careers for Travel Buffs will explain how people like you: represent their country overseas; explore outer space; go on location to report on a new resort; book trips for other travelers; go on the road with the band ...and more! Inside, you'll find all the information you need on salaries, working conditions, and opportunities for professional advancement. Written for newcomers and career changers alike, Careers for Travel Buffs gives you the road map to career fulfillment.
- Author BiographyPaul Plawin has been a journalist and writer for 30 years. He began his career as a newspaper reporter, then moved to magazines and spent more than 23 years as an editor with Southern Living, Better Homes & Gardens, and Changing Times, Kiplinger's Personal Finance Magazine. Mr. Plawin covered court trials, police raids, and the military in his newspaper days. As a magazine editor, he wrote about subjects ranging from small business and career strategies to travel and leisure life-styles. Mr. Plawin is married, has two children, and now runs an editorial services and video production firm in Falls Church, Virginia.
- Author(s)Paul Plawin
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/05/2003
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Series TitleCareers for Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Contemporary
- Weight231 g
- Width137 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.